ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Business activities and different people working together often lead to conflicts of interest. In addition to providing expert advice, I will help you to enforce your rights both in and out of court as well as before arbitration tribunals and courts in national and international cases. WE FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!
Our main areas of activity in the context of arbitration:
- Advice on drawing up effective arbitration agreements
- Project-related advice in the event of a conflict
- Representation of parties in arbitration proceedings
- Supportive services for law firms in Germany and abroad as co-counsel
Our main areas of activity within the field of dispute resolution:
- Extrajudicial settlement of disputes
- Mediation as a party representative and mediator
- Litigation and representation before German courts
- Assistance in proceedings before foreign courts
- Advice on special procedural questions in international cases
- Special expertise in advising on shareholder disputes
Once judicial or arbitration proceedings have been successfully drawn to a close, we enforce the claims of our clients in practice. We have extensive experience in enforcing state titles and arbitration awards in the context of foreclosures. The core focus of our consultation is on the enforcement of cross-border judgments within the scope of the European Union as well as enforcement of arbitration awards.